revisor fc 13 isobuild error after removing anaconda updates from repository

Floydsmith at aol.com Floydsmith at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 09:14:00 UTC 2010

In order to resolve issue "need to know what repositories are needed for
revisor in fc 13"
in accordance with _kanarip at kanarip.com_ (mailto:kanarip at kanarip.com)
instructions I have  disabled anaconda repositorys
in the  /etc/revisor/conf.d/revisor-f13-i386.conf file and I now no longer
get  the:
Fatal Error: Unable to retrieve software information.
This  could be caused by one of the following:
- not having a network  connection available,
- Server refusing connections,
- Using  a mirror that isn't fully synchronized,
- Misconfigured  repositories.
But, I now get (near the end of a fc 13 revisor run) the  following error:
"Build isolinux and installer":
Got an error from  /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/buildinstall (return code 1).
Linking in Release -  never starts (just hangs saying pending).
Could the isolinux build error be a  result of not being able to get any
anaconda updates
and if so, when will  that server which crashed be back up or is there
another mirror for
anaconda  repository?

Floyd,