Custom RPMs - Part of Installation (not post)

Hugh Brown hbrown at divms.uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:55:42 UTC 2011

On 04/07/2011 11:42 AM, Phillip T. George wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking to install Fedora with updates and custom RPMs/repo included
> as part of the kickstart. The portion of including the updates is fairly
> easy. However, the custom RPMs (via a custom repo) does not seem to be
> as easy as it should be. I'm needing to disable the gpgcheck or add a
> key. But, the issue is, I do not see go to disable the gpgcheck or add
> the gpg key. Am I missing some piece of vital documentation?
>
> Thanks,
> Phillip

When we enable a custom repo, we create the /etc/yum.repos.d/addons.repo
file ourselves.  In that file, you can set "gpgcheck=0" to disable the
gpgcheck.

I haven't tested doing the gpg key.  However, in looking at the
rpmfusion-free-release rpm, they drop a file in /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/ named
RPM-GPG-KEY-<reponame>.

HTH,

Hugh