Example corporate desktop %packages example

Don Hoover dxh at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 19:50:01 UTC 2011

I have very refined server kickstarts I have worked on over the years to whiddle down to the essentials, but I am now tasked with developing a workstation build.

The goal is to end up with a small corporate minimal gnome desktop of some sort for running a few home grown apps, and not much else.

Does anyone have a %package list for a RHEL5 and RHEL6 desktop build that would be a good starting point?

Thanks!