help with network configuration

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:00:30 UTC 2011

That's what I ended up doing.

I change the host name in /etc/hosts and /etc/sysconfig/network, and I
manually reconfigure ethX by playing with the
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ethX files. Everything is done in a
%post section.

I just wished there was an easier way to configure networking in the
kickstart configuration file.

Have a nice day

GV