Post-Installation scripts execution ordering

Hi All,

I have a kickstart file with multiple %post.  The reason why I am doing so is because I have %post that is a bash script and I have another %post that is a Perl script.

Does Anaconda executes %post in sequential order or in parallel with threads?

What I want to accomplish is I want my %post bash script runs first then my %post Perl script.

Thanks,

David