beta fc 15 strange read error on USB stick drive

Floydsmith at aol.com Floydsmith at aol.com
Thu May 5 06:29:48 UTC 2011

I downloaded the Beta on May 1. It uses anaconda 15.27 (11:555:41). I boot
off
a sandisk FAT32 32GB USB stick (which has a single partition) and with  my
kickstart file is on that drive.
Intermittantly (about 50% of the  time over the last 6 times I have tried)
immediately after the probing the  ethernet Network device screen (device
is from
my kickstart file) (and hence  AFTER my kickstart file has been read in) I
get
a screen that says:
My  sandisk drive may contain data... We could not detect partitions...
And it  presents a box which says:
Apply my choice to all such devices
(Which I  check)
And below that two choices:
Yes, discard data...
No, keep  data...
Which I select.
The Examining Storage Devices screen then appears  and the install always
proceeds and finishes OK after that.
Is there any  way I can specify these two selections in my kickstart file.
I don't ZERO my  MSB and I don't clear the partions (just use a single
onpart
to format an  existing ext3 partition) so it seems that it should be able to
figure that I  don't want any other data destroyed (and not the one my
kickstart file is  on).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Floyd,