Use entire disk as PV.

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Tue May 3 12:16:58 UTC 2011

That is precisely my rationale.  We’re using ESXi; resizing a disk is a trivial event that makes more sense for our environment.

I also agree with Tom on the training piece.  Woe be unto the admin who blindly uses a disk without any investigation and/or verification.  Training junior admins to understand all of the possible configurations and to look before they leap are key parts of said training…

-Andy