Re: Kickstart-list Digest, Vol 93, Issue 6

Chris Lumens <clumens redhat com> wrote:

> I still don't understand why --resolution and --depth don't take any
> options in 6.1, when they don't make sense without options.
These are both deprecated options so the message about not taking any
argument is just kind of dumb error reporting.
Damn. I must have been looking at hold documentation because I saw it in there, but checking online right now it's not there. Oops.

Regards,
Petro.
:wq