kickstart from CDROM always brings up the "Enable network Interface"

Menny_Hamburger at Dell.com Menny_Hamburger at Dell.com
Mon Oct 3 17:21:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to migrate our custom CDROM installation from EL5 to EL6.
After fixing up all the deprecated items, the installation worked OK accept for the following issue:
No matter what I try put in the command line and inside the ks.cfg, I always get "Enable Network Interface" dialog to select an interface + ipv6 + ipv4  (The machine has several network interfaces).
The installation worked unattended on EL5,  and I really want to keep it that way with EL6.
I would really appreciate a tip or two on how to make this work.

Thanks,
Menny