Is it possible to install from a hard disk directory?

Niall Mark El-Assaad niall at identitynetworks.com
Mon Sep 5 09:18:01 UTC 2011

With the latest versions of syslinux it is now possible to build the install ISO so that it can be written to a USB flash.

I've got it up and running and the image gets mounted as a hard disk at /tmp/hdimage

However I can't work out how to tell anaconda to install from /tmp/hdimage/RPMS
The only option I can see is to provide the path to a directory containing the ISO images.

Is there some option to tell it to use a mounted filesystem?

thanks,