Backup before kickstart

Hi,

I am very happy to use kickstart to install my computers but I was wondering if there is a way to do some lvm partition backup before launch kickstart. The idea is to create, from the kickstart file, another partition and do a rsync from a partition to the new one. Once the rsync is done, install the os and in the post-install script restore the data.

I don't know if it is possible. :-)

Regards.

James