Multiple CDs for install

Anyone know how to use multiple CDs for a KS install? We're on RHEL 5.5 and the best documentation I've found is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Customization, which isn't that helpful. I'm having trouble figuring out how to setup my repositories and run the needed commands correctly. Some better documentation would be very helpful.

Thanks for the help!

- Daniel