Re: Multiple CDs for install

On 09/22/2011 04:27 PM, Daniel Neuberger wrote:
Anyone know how to use multiple CDs for a KS install? We're on RHEL 5.5
and the best documentation I've found is
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Customization, which isn't that
helpful. I'm having trouble figuring out how to setup my repositories
and run the needed commands correctly. Some better documentation would
be very helpful.

Thanks for the help!

- Daniel