Question about list policies

Dan Davis dansmood at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:23:19 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Virginian <virginian at blueyonder.co.uk>wrote:

>  I don't think it would hurt to post it here. Could you tell us a little
> more about where the jobs are located and what exactly you are looking for?

OK - I work for a small company, Index Engines, Inc. located in Holmdel,
NJ.    We have an indexing appliance that ships based on Fedora, and we've
built up a bunch of code over the years to code to administrate the
appliance - a perl object model that front-ends system files/tools, a
CD/DVD install with a couple of disk configurations, RPM spec. files for
various components of the software, etc.   We also have a development
infrastructure, and we've finally hit the point where we think we can keep
someone busy full time on System Administration and Software
Configuration/Install stuff.

Our appliance/software indexes and manages loose filesystem data and email
application data  directly from backup tapes, online backup images, and LAN
crawls.   It is primarily used for legal e-discovery either during a law
suit or pro-actively by an enterprise looking to process their backup tapes
and build and maintain an email archive.

Here's the listing - http://www.indexengines.com/company_jobs.html#Linux
System