Re: Variables in the %include and repo lines

> But, if I hard code those variables into the %include and repo lines, the build completes.
>
> Can anyone tell me if variables are not allowed in either the %include or repo lines?

kickstart has no concept of variables.  You'll either need to generate
sections via %pre scripts where you can use environment variables (or
really, whatever programming language you would like) or do something
server-side to make each host get the appropriate kickstart file.

- Chris