Re: clearpart -all warning

On 04/12/2012 09:53 AM, Markus Eyrich wrote:
Does this still work with CentOS 6 and Anaconda ? I can't get it to
work. Tried the very exact same code below and Anaconda just goes over
it and starts installing... Do i need to do anything more in the
kickstart file? Does it need to be in interactive or text mode or
something ?!

I have not tried it on CentOS 6. I was just quoting from Chip's kickstart presentation. I always use text mode in my kickstart files. Have you tried that? Maybe Chip Shabazian can shed some light on this?

Regards,
Patrick