Re: Variables in the %include and repo lines

Hi Michael,

Why not include generic name:

%include /tmp/repo.txt
%include /tmp/files.txt

and in pre just copy/output to those files

%pre
echo "repo --name ${inst_type} --baseurl=file:///tmp/APP/${inst_type}/packages" > /tmp/repo.txt

cp
/tmp/APP/${inst_type}/${config}/packages.inc /tmp/files.txt

Regards,
Adrian