Can't get files to %include

Michael Hayes M michael.m.hayes at ericsson.com
Fri Apr 20 08:57:33 UTC 2012

Hi John,

Adrian is correct in saying that you need to specify anything in the pre section, because it's then that anything can be set.

If you put something into /tmp in the pre section, then before the pre section ends, copy it to /mnt/sysimage/tmp and then once in the post section, it will be in /tmp and available for you use.
Basically, /tmp from the pre section is no longer available in the post section (but it is available in a post section if you specify --nochroot).
What was in /mnt/sysimage/tmp is now in /tmp in the post section

Cheers

Mike