Keeping up with the changes

Cole, Jim Jim.Cole at mckesson.com
Mon Jan 30 16:46:09 UTC 2012

Is this applicable for all HW vendors with RHEL 6u2 or just Dell? If you
work with a variety of vendors like I do..thats a concern. I don't want
to try to deal with determining the vendor during the kickstart.

Thanks!

Jim Cole

Senior Technical Engineer

McKesson Provider Technologies

 <mailto:jim.cole at mckesson.com> jim.cole at mckesson.com

Office: (515) 619-9820

Live Meeting URL:
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mckesson/join?id=MW4ZK6&role=attend&pw=M
eetJim>  Here

Conference #: (877) 684-9625 Participant code: 732158