kickstart dhcp issues

Sir June sir_june at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 21:29:28 UTC 2012

alright. i guess i have another minor issue.  still with DHCP.
Our  LAN's DHCP is handled by Microsft 2003 server. :((   with /21 for DHCP range  (192.168.10.x -> 192.168.17.x)

My query is,  can I run a Redhat DHCP on the same LAN segment?  How do i make sure that only my new-server will get IP from Redhat DHCP via PXE and no other clients will get any from Redhat DHCP.  or shall i say,  all other machines will get DHCP from the Windows DHCP , and only the server I want to install Redhat will get IP from the Redhat DHCP.

thanks in advance.

Sirjune