Kernel boot parameters

Adrian Cruceru crucerua at avaya.com
Thu Oct 18 11:04:44 UTC 2012

Hi Moray,

If you want biosdevname=0 in grub:
- You can edit the file in %post section in kickstart. Problem is it
will get replaced on each kernel update.
- Another option is having an RPM with trigger script on kernel that
applies "biosdevname=0" in /boot/grub/grub.conf. (%triggerin -- kernel)
- Or, you can avoid installing the "biosdevname" RPM.

Regards,
Adrian