missing dependency in Fedora-19-x86_64-DVD.iso

Floyd Smith floydsmith at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 17:31:25 UTC 2013

Downloaded Fedora-19-x86_64-DVD.iso and burned to a double layer DVD this morning (071513).
When I booted for DVD for install I verified the disk - results were OK.
However no matter what pkg(s) I try to select for install (just plain gnome or any other desktop) I get:
1:control-center-3.8.3-2.fc19.x86_64 requires rygel
dependency error.
Now, I have used yumdownloader -y rygel to get:
rygel-0.16.4-1.fc18.x86_64.rpm
My question is can you give me a HOWTO here (or point me to a URL) for complete instructions on modifying the comps.xml and repopulating a mounted iso image?
It has been many years since I have needed to that.