Re: Members may not be specified for preexisting volgroup

Final update.  Ends up that the "pv.008002" element on the "volgroup"
line in the kickstart was causing the error.  If I removed that and
let kickstart find the proper logical volumes associated to the volume
group on its own, then kickstart continued.

So, there is a disconnect between the anaconda-ks.cfg file generated
if you install manually (skipping file systems) and the creation of a
pure kickstart installation stanzas.  I am unsure if Red Hat will
pursue the issue any further now that there is a solution.

Thanks
Robert