Auto Kickstart

Hello friends,

I am making an automated system install, I already make the whole kickstart file which can auto install the CentOS in a barebone Pcs network.
My question is tht how come it can connect to dhcp and itself work as a dhcp server to assign. Ips to the other PCs of the network.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards

Shah