Best/right way to trigger manual partitioning?

Two questions, related to partitioning in F18 kickstarts:

1. Why does the GUI still pop up a window asking if I want to initialize the drives when I've already included "clearpart --all --initlabel" in my kickstart? Is there a way to stop this?

2. What's the best way to trigger manual partitioning from a kickstart? We're a cobbler-based shop and for 90% of our systems, our cobbler kickstart templates do the trick. But every now and again, we have one that has a strange number of drives or something, and it's not worth it to us to script all those. We'd rather just manually partition them and move on.

Thanks!

--
Bret Wortman

http://damascusgrp.com/