minimal installation and anaconda gui

Mr.Pine pine5514 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 05:08:07 UTC 2013

tnx for your reply,
I want to have a minimal install(without X) but the install happen always
in text mode  as opposed to graphical mode.

here is my ks file
#########
timezone America/Chicago
# Package manifest for the compose.  Uses repo group metadata to translate
groups.
# (@base is added by default unless you add --nobase to %packages)
# (default groups for the configured repos are added by --default)
%packages
@base
@core
anaconda