RHEL6.5 provisioning without DHCP

Frantisek Krecmer f.krecmer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:40:41 UTC 2014

Hello Steve,

thanks! I already checked cobbler and hope we will use it one day.
Unfortunately, it is using DHCP and PXE which is not an option in this
particular case.

By the way. I have correct answer for original question how to pass stage2=
parameter to Anaconda:

"stage2=hd:/dev/sr0:/images/install.img ks=cdrom"   as boot option. (I
somehow did not figure out that "hd:" part.)

Big "thank you" goes to Marian Ganisin from RH.