RHEL6.5 provisioning without DHCP

Frantisek Krecmer f.krecmer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:46:26 UTC 2014

Hi Brandon,

thank you for your answer. However I am not able to tell you why not DHCP.
Servers (dhcp clients) have 10Gbit fibre cables and are connected to switch
ports with VLAN tagging - maybe it is problem to configure it. Who knows. I
am not network admin and working only with info I have ;) I have to discuss
it with colleagues from IP services team.
Anyway, now it is personal challenge to get it working even without DHCP ;)