About NETWORK CONFIGURATION in kickstart process

Noriaki TAKAMIYA takamiya.noriaki at po.ntts.co.jp
Mon Jun 2 04:28:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

   Thank you for your reply.

(2014/05/30 22:59), Chris Lumens wrote:
>> # Network information
>> # network  --hostname=localhost.localdomain
>> #network --bootproto=static --device=lo --ip=127.0.0.1
>> --netmask==255.0.0.0 --nodefroute --nodns --hostname=localhost.lcoaldomain
>
> The network line in your kickstart file is commented out.

   Yes, my device doesn't have any network interface, so I had to
   comment out this line to proceed.

   It seems that it requires network configuration even if the device
   doesn't have any network interface, right?

   If no, I'd like to know how to skip network configuration window
   while kickstarting.

   Regards,

--
NT