Getting post installation messages dumped on screen

anant garg garginfo158 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:20:06 UTC 2015

>> I do not see the message on terminal. Could you please let me know
>>where this message is getting printed to.

I think it get printed to a log for the kickstart scripts of post section.

Check there must be a log file with similar name like below in your /tmp
directory during installation after running of the post section:-

 ks-script-XXXetc.log

>>Is there a way to dump it on stdout.
I think you can see this message on tty3 also, you can switch to tty3 while
running the installation.

Thanks and regards,
Anant Garg