Alternative to anamon

Is there a good alternative to Cobbler's anamon?  I've checked out the syslog option, but it has a few shortcomings.  Namely, you can't send over custom log files, and if you use a dedicated provisioning VLAN like we do, and have several provisions running at once, it's hard to correlate which system is which, since they're just getting random dhcp IP's that have no corresponding DNS.

Get Outlook for iOS