moving kickstart forward

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Mar 7 21:54:47 UTC 2016

CL> How did you decide on this template system?

I'd imagine that anyone who has done a reasonable amount of python work
(especially web-related things) would have some familiarity with jinja,
It's probably I would use if I were to modernize my setup.

CL> If I wanted to add an "official" template system that pykickstart
CL> runs the input file through, should I use this one?

You could certainly do a whole lot worse, I think.

But I'd think that providing tools which expect jinja, if you wanted to
do so, wouldn't rule out the possibility of people doing their own
things.

 - J<