moving kickstart forward

Chris Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 19:48:27 UTC 2016

> Although I also like Jinja2 and mentioned it in my last email, quoting '{'
> and '}' characters is ugly, and I suspect they're common in %pre and %post
> shell scripts.  If you used it, you'd have to parse shell sections out first
> and run the remainder through the template engine.

%pre and %post (and all the other sections besides %packages, for that
matter) can be anything.  You can specify the interpreter, so I have to
treat those as black boxes.  So yeah I would need to be careful to not
run them through any template engine.  The exact details of the
processing would have to be really well documented.

- Chris