moving kickstart forward

Mattias Hellström hellstrom.mattias at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:40:01 UTC 2016

I use one kickstart file with minor modifications for all installs
Fedora/Centos.

All my hardware is different, raid/no raid, different number of disks etc.
so I get to set up disks in Anaconda.

What I value most when it works, and irritates med most when it fails is
resiliency to minor errors (I do understand that for a different
application fail and reboot is a better way) for me, I'd rather get more
spokes to do in Anaconda.

Wish list:
* Ability to modify parameters to the auto partitioning. Things like
increasing default root partition size to 100GB or that default filesystem
should be ext4 since xfs is too slow for my application.
* Even better resiliency to minor errors.