Kickstart hangs on at the end of postinstall

Andrew Simpson simpsonar77 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:27:20 UTC 2016

are you logging the post section that you're installing it in?  Assuming
you're seeing the logs/output and this is the last message, it's probably
not hanging on that RPM.  It's probably hanging on the next command in the
post section, which hasn't been printed out yet.  comment out the RPM
install  portion and see what's hanging.  If it is indeed hanging on the
rpm, then there's probably an issue with one of the scriptlets in the rpm
spec file.  The were likely be a log of that somewhere under /tmp or
/var/log/anaconda/

Andrew Simpson