Addon Order

Kyle Powell kpowell at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 19:51:59 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 7:29 AM, Alex Martin <alexmartin.bu at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is, once the centos-release package is installed, it replaces
> or updates the /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Base.repo files back to their
> defaults.
>
> This causes the installer to hang trying to download required scap files
> for that profile from the internet.

If this is your problem, would using alternate yum repos for installation
instead of trying to redefine the base repos in CentOS-Base.repo correct
the issue? Something like:

repo --name=CentOS-Local --baseurl=/whatever/is/in/modified/CentOS-Base.repo

in your kickstart cfg (I'd put it before %packages) would define an
alternate repo to use for installation and prevent the installation of the
centos-release package from breaking the installation.

--
Kyle Powell | Red Hat | Senior Consultant, RHCA