Addon Order

bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Thu Jun 1 22:48:34 UTC 2017

Alex,

/etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Base.repo isn't replaced or updated:  it's a
config file, and appears to be config(noreplace).  If you >it then your
troubles with that one should be over.

I had to wait until I could check, but I was sure of it.  And my own
cobbler-installed systems have relied on this since at least centos4,
despite many, many updates of the centos-release.

(I use a modified %yum_repos macro in the kickstart to write a cron job
that creates a new repo file, so the repos in my profiles always launder
out into the subscribed hosts.  Works well)

If you *delete* that repo file, though, yes, of course, it's going to be
restored with a new copy.  Maybe don't do that.

 - bish