Custom ISO with Kickstart and Local Repos

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:11:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:46 PM, Vinícius Ferrão
<ferrao at versatushpc.com.br> wrote:

> The small ISO generated by Lorax lacks local repositories and I was unable to find the appropriate documentation on how to build this scenario. So it generates a boot only install that must be done over the Internet.

Have you tried using pungi? Pungi takes in a kickstart file as input
and generates an install media. I would give you an example but my old
pungi composes are based on < pungi-4.

Pungi creates install media, livemedia-creator creates live media,
what type of media are you trying to create?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remix
https://www.happyassassin.net/2016/02/15/pungi-4-the-new-generation-of-the-fedora-compose-tools-and-what-it-means-for-qa/

--
Arun S A G