--ignoremissing and other %package line controls.

C. Petro petro at cpetro.us
Thu Jun 14 23:22:57 UTC 2018

​I had a ISO that I built for this client 2 years ago based off REHL7.2
that worked a treat.

I was updating it to RHEL 7.5 for some new server builds, and fixing some
minor issues (some additional packages like Nano, telnet and adcli because
they're a windows shop).

"Ideally" I'd do something like this out of Cobbler or whatever they're
calling it these days, or do a local package mirror. But they have such a
small Linux footprint that it's not really worth it, And these servers are
in a DMZ, so they're really isolated network wise.

​