RHEL 7.5 customized kickstart installation sometime stops on "Installation Destination" - No disks selected

Bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Wed Feb 6 04:51:16 UTC 2019

1. How do you have 2 disks in RAID10 AND ALSO RAID1 ?  For RAID-1-10
you'd need 8.

2. Consider diverting your syslog to another server, and see what the
message is when it dies.

3. I'm using Packer, for instance, and I think its install (force-fed
kickstart with an attached ISO) hasn't seen that kind of behaviour yet,
so we'd almost need to see your kickstart and any scaffolding required
to replicate it in our own environments.

I say 'almost' because I'm fully booked, but I hope to save someone else
time asking for the same info.

 - ..