Re: RHEL 7.5 customized kickstart installation sometime stops on "Installation Destination" - No disks selected

What is your RAID showing up as? Is it /dev/sda? /dev/cciss/?

You may need to run a %pre script to detect the disks and inject them into the kickstart.

From: kickstart-list-bounces redhat com on behalf of Bishop <bishop platypus bc ca>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 23:52
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: Re: RHEL 7.5 customized kickstart installation sometime stops on "Installation Destination" - No disks selected

1. How do you have 2 disks in RAID10 AND ALSO RAID1 ? For RAID-1-10
you'd need 8.

2. Consider diverting your syslog to another server, and see what the
message is when it dies.

3. I'm using Packer, for instance, and I think its install (force-fed
kickstart with an attached ISO) hasn't seen that kind of behaviour yet,
so we'd almost need to see your kickstart and any scaffolding required
to replicate it in our own environments.

I say 'almost' because I'm fully booked, but I hope to save someone else
time asking for the same info.

- ..