`inst.ks` hides installation source on an ISO?

David Barr dafydd at dafydd.com
Wed Apr 7 03:32:36 UTC 2021

Hi, Greg,

My scripted ISO creation process is at

https://github.com/dafydd2277/systemAdmin/tree/main/kickstart/centos8

It includes executing `blkid` on the exemplar ISO, and storing that
volume label in a variable to add to `mkisofs -V...`

I've run into so many challenges with kickstart on CentOS 8 that I have
three issues in that GitHub repository for keeping track. I've turned
two of those issues into bugs at bugzilla.redhat.com.

Thanks!
David