[Libguestfs] Re: Windows port of daemon?

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 17:00:25 UTC 2009

On 01/12/09 16:29, Szabolcs Szakacsits wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 03:40:32PM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>
>> The reason to want a Windows appliance at all is twofold: (1) better
>> support for NTFS filesystems and Windows-native filesystem features
>> (attributes, volume management etc)
>
> Could you please tell more technical details? We support NTFS attributes,
> volume management, etc for years. Thanks.

For me, the principal driver is to use native software management tools,
particular for driver installation. Native filesystem and volume
management is a bonus.

Out of curiosity, who's 'we'?

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

M:       +44 (0)7977 267231
GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490