[Libguestfs] libguestfs on Ubuntu

Wolfgang Richter wolf at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 22 22:51:55 UTC 2009

As a follow-up, I ran some tests (attached is the output):

make -C capitests check
make -C regressions check

The C API tests made me realize there was some ntfs stuff missing in my
Lucid Appliance in the "ntfsprogs" package (mkfs.ntfs).  Adding that to
the package list made all the ntfs tests pass.

--
Wolf