[Libguestfs] Re: error when compiling libguestfs on Ubuntu 9.04

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 10:56:28 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:46:00AM +0200, LANNUZEL Anthony IT&L at bs wrote:
> ./configure --with-repo=jaunty
> --with-mirror=http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu

I'm just trying to build this on Ubuntu here.  I'll let you know
how that goes.

I think we should document the required packages for each platform and
have suggested configure scripts too, eg:

--- README.Fedora

Install packages: febootstrap, X, Y and Z

Configure with:   ./configure --enable-supermin --with-mirror=... etc

---------

Thoughts?