[Libguestfs] Build problem on CentOS 5.4

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 15:08:16 UTC 2009

guestmount.c: In function 'fg_utimens':
guestmount.c:537: error: 'UTIME_NOW' undeclared (first use in this function)
guestmount.c:537: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
guestmount.c:537: error: for each function it appears in.)
guestmount.c:539: error: 'UTIME_OMIT' undeclared (first use in this function)

I'm not sure what's the best thing to do here.  We could copy the
definitions of those out of the Fedora header file, ie something like:

#ifndef UTIME_NOW
# define UTIME_NOW   ((1l << 30) - 1l)
#endif

Or we could disable the feature if the symbols aren't defined,
although that is a little more complex.  Or perhaps emulate the
feature ...