[Libguestfs] FYI, lvs.ml: Unbound value Guestfs.create

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 12:46:23 UTC 2009

Is there some rule about what can run in parallel and what can't?

For instance in the toplevel Makefile.am we have:

SUBDIRS = gnulib/lib src daemon appliance fish po examples images \
	gnulib/tests capitests regressions test-tool

If these were to run in parallel, we'd be in trouble, but I'm assuming
they don't do that because we'd have seen it by now.

automake.info is quiet on the issue AFAICT.