[Libguestfs] A recommendation from a friend

juliet isaac julietinj at gmx.com
Tue Oct 27 09:02:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

My name is Juliet,I wish to communicate you through this medium and i wish my meeting you will not offend you in anyway.I will like to know more of you,work,family etc.In my next mail i will tell you more about me.Moreover i have very Important issue which is given me lot of concern to discuss with you.Have a nice time till i hear from you.Thanks for your understanding,expecting to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely Yours,
Juliet.