[Libguestfs] libguestfs-1.0.85-1.el5.5 - seems no KVM acceleration support included

Active Systems OÜ active at active.ee
Thu Apr 1 07:09:43 UTC 2010

Both seem not to be he case:

1) augeas packages are installed
yum list installed | grep augeas
augeas-devel.x86_64                  0.7.0-1.el5                       installed
augeas-libs.x86_64                   0.7.0-1.el5                       installed

2) Im building on CentOS 5.4, EPEL repo enabled
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, merge-conf, priorities
 * addons: ftp.funet.fi
 * base: ftp.funet.fi
 * epel: ftp.funet.fi
 * extras: ftp.funet.fi
 * updates: ftp.funet.fi
addons                                                                                                                                                     |  951 B     00:00
base                                                                                                                                                       | 2.1 kB     00:00
epel                                                                                                                                                       | 3.4 kB     00:00
extras                                                                                                                                                     | 2.1 kB     00:00

Error msg suggest that augeas package was not installed into appliance VM (I saw yum downloading bunch a rpm-s during build ) - but who know why...
Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee