[Libguestfs] libguestfs 1.2.x (stable series) and 1.3.x (development series) created

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Apr 8 12:50:36 UTC 2010

As proposed earlier:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libguestfs/2010-April/msg00005.html

I have created libguestfs 1.2 stable series and 1.3 development
series.

I have released tarballs for libguestfs 1.2.0 and 1.3.0.  These are
exactly the same as version 1.0.89 (I didn't even change the version
number inside them).

http://libguestfs.org/download/?C=M;O=D

This is just to get things going.  I will release 1.3.1 shortly which
will contain the ongoing development differences since 1.0.89.  Later
I will backport any bug/stability fixes from that into 1.2.1.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html